Duke Cannon hails from a simpler time. A time when the term handyman was redundant. A time when chivalry and patriotism weren’t considered old- fashioned. A time when you never put the word salad next to bar.
But something happened along the way. Men were encouraged to put down their lug wrenches and pick up their phones to hashtag for help. Substance was replaced by the flash of guys taking selfies. And instead of getting up before dawn to build railroads, men started going to the gym at 9 a.m. to ride pretend bicycles.
As any historian worth his salt will tell you, this country was built by folks with a sense of purpose. Duke Cannon’s purpose is simple: to make superior-quality grooming goods that meet the high standards of hard-working men. Our products are tested by soldiers, not boy bands. And they’re made in a little place we like to call the United States of America.
We value things like hard work, family, community, bacon and country; we champion builders, creators, sledge hammerers, holders of doors and fixers of toilets; we have the utmost respect for teachers and farmers and soldiers and first responders—so it’s no wonder good folks feel right at home in Duke Cannon Country.
- The Handsome Man Travel Kit contains TSA-friendly versions of our top selling grooming goods so you can be top smelling fellow at the hotel bar or the cleanest looking chap at the conference.
- The Patriot Collection contains three Great American Beer Soaps in unique packages, each made with Budweiser, and each smelling like the woodsy, slightly smoky intersection of freedom and ambition.
- The THICK Liquid Shower Soap is formulated with a noticeably higher viscosity and built to work effectively on your body, not spew down the shower drain.
- News Anchor Power Clean Charcoal Shampoo is formulated to remove daily build-up, refresh the scalp, and hydrate down to the follicle.
- Power Clean Mint Conditioner is formulated with a cooling blend of wild mint, peppermint, and menthol to energize the scalp and senses.
- While a well-maintained beard is a symbol of power and prestige, an unruly and disheveled beard has the potential to lead society into complete anarchy. Do your duty and civilize your beard with the Best Damn Beard Wash.
- Go from unkempt to "kempt" with the Best Damn Beard Oil.
- While a well-manicured beard is a symbol of power and prestige, an unruly and disheveled beard has the potential to lead society into complete anarchy. Do your duty and maintain your beard with the Best Damn Beard Balm.
- The Energizing Face Wash is built to ward off the effects of the daily grind - leaving your complexion clear, hydrated, and scurvy free.
- Duke Cannon Big Ass Brick of Soap weighs in at a hefty 10 oz. and lasts longer than the dainty soaps your mom uses. To honor the military heritage of our Big Ass Bricks of Soap, this particular item comes in our limited edition WWII-era propaganda package, reminding you that "Productivity Wins the Day."
- Duke Cannon honors that independent, pioneering spirit by partnering with Buffalo Trace Distillery to add their award-winning Kentucky Straight Bourbon Whiskey to this Big American Bourbon Soap.
- No one needs to smell how hard you work. Duke Cannon's new Natural Charcoal Deodorants ensure that never happens. Duke Cannon's Trench Warfare Natural Charcoal Deodorant harnesses the power of charcoal to keep your underarms odor-free during 12-hour workdays, not 30-minute kickball games. And the uniquely masculine Bergamot & Black Pepper scent will have you smelling downright fantastic. Simply put, it's the naturally better alternative to whatever you're using right now. Dry, cracked hands are like living testaments to a man's hard work and ingenuity. And while hard-working hands are to be celebrated, let's be honest; dry, cracked hands feel awful. That's why Duke Cannon introduced Bloody Knuckles Hand Repair Balm. Made with lanolin, it provides much-needed moisture without leaving the hands feeling sticky or greasy (like that stuff in the green jar). Unscented so your hands don't smell like flowers
- Big Ol' Brick of Hunting Soap - This ain't no squirrel huntin' soap. This is big soap for big game hunting. At a hefty 10 oz., it's double the size of other hunting soaps, and it's made with a unique formula that captures odors, smothers them, and prevents their release. It's like a Special Forces combat mission against your scent. After all, true hunters know that getting winded is not an option.